You have the price of an i5 3570K . The 3770K is a hundred dollars more so I assume your first build is with the 3570
The gaming experience will be identical whether you use the AMD or Intel chip . Even if the intel makes more fps its just theoetical because the monitor you will be useing refreshes at 60 Hz
Thats the ame as 60 FPS . So if one build gives you 100 fps and the other gives you 80 you still see 60 in both cases .
Buy the AMD if you have the 3570K in mind , and flip a coin if you have the 3770K
Either way the coolmax is crap
Arctic silver is a scam that does not work better than stock thermal pastes
and a $10 cpu cooler is unlikely to work better than the stock cooler that ships with the processor
* CPU is one of the best for the $.
* Mobo has all that you would need for quite some time.
* RAM is good for the $ (I personally would go with 8 gb's, but that is just me).
* GPU is the same that you picked and is a very good option for the $.
* PSU is one of the better ones for the $ that has at least 2 x PCI-e power connectors (needed for high-end single GPU solutions).
* Case isn't currently on sale, but will hold pretty much any single GPU solution out there!
AMD rig if you like that more than the Intel option listed above: