Problems with new build.

waggs1999

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
I have been having a lot of stuttering after an hour or so of my pc running. Internet browser wont open or close right pages take a long time to load. And games run very slow. They have good fps at times then stop. I can hear what is going on but the screen is frozen then skips ahead fast. I am very frustrated. It works great on boot up. The only issue I have on startup is the internet seems to take a long time to connect. Games work great on startup then seem to give problems after a while. I am not sure what is going on. I think maybe the pc is getting too hot, maybe lag in internet, or not enough power from psu. I play Planet Side 2 on medium to high settings and Rift on Ultra. Usually get 50-75 fps on both when its running good.

This is my complete set up
ASUS M5A99FX PRO R20, AMD FX 8350 (Stock timings), 2 MSI TWIN FROZER III AMD RADEON HD 7870 IN XFIRE. 12 GB 1600HZ RAM (2 Kingston hyper x 4gb and 1 corsair vengeance 4gb), OCZ VERTEX 3 240 GB SSD, WESTERN DIGITAL BLACK 1TB (storage). SAMSUNG SUPER WRITEMASTER DVD-RW. ARTIC FREEZER 7 PRO COOLER. CORSAIR HX 850 PSU. WINDOWS 7 64BIT HOME PREMIUM. CASE IS THERMALTAKE CHASER MK-1. 4 FANS AND ONE COLD CATHODE LIGHT. I put a lot of $$$ into this and lots of begging to the wife. I am almost at a loss.