Delete freecell

I want to delete freecell from my computer which runs XP.
Freecell is in a system folder (Windows System/32) and the usual methods of
deleting or uninstalling does not work. It just won't go away Help
1 answer Last reply
More about delete freecell

    Go into Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs, then click the Add/Remove
    Windows Components in the left pane. With Accessories and Utilities
    highlighted on the first screen, click the Details button. Single
    left-click Games in the next screen to highlight it, then again click the
    Details button. On the resulting screen you can add or remove check marks
    from any of the listed games. OK your way back twice (two screens) then
    click the Next button and finally Finish.

    The games included with Windows XP are "system" files - hence the location
    where you find it - and the system will protect itself by replacing the file
    automatically. Use the instructions above to "remove" the program, and it
    will not be shown on your All Programs listing. The file will remain,
    however.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Gerry" <Gerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I want to delete freecell from my computer which runs XP.
    > Freecell is in a system folder (Windows System/32) and the usual methods
    > of
    > deleting or uninstalling does not work. It just won't go away Help

Microsoft Windows XP