Every time I open my Call of Duty game, this window pops up and says " Fatal
Error: could not load Open GL. Make sure that you have the latest drivers for
your video card from the manufactuer's web site..." I don't really
understand what that all means.. a little help please?

"- E." <E@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Every time I open my Call of Duty game, this window pops up and says "
> Fatal
> Error: could not load Open GL. Make sure that you have the latest drivers
> for
> your video card from the manufactuer's web site..." I don't really
> understand what that all means.. a little help please?

Hello.

Check out http://www.windowsresource.net/guides/drivers.php

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

> Every time I open my Call of Duty game, this window pops up and says " Fatal
>Error: could not load Open GL. Make sure that you have the latest drivers for
>your video card from the manufactuer's web site..." I don't really
>understand what that all means.. a little help please?

This means that either your video card does not support OpenGL or it
needs updated video drivers to support it, I think this error and
links to major manufacturers' are usually included in the games'
documentation or release notes, did you check them? What is the video
card in your computer?

===
Katy P.
MS_MVP for Flight Simulator