tigidig2x

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2012
Hi guys. Can you help me about this strange problem im experiencing right now. The first problem occured when im playing songs to itunes. And while the song is playing and i am browsing music, the monitor suddenly goes black and after like 10 seconds, it goes up again and there is an error i forgot what error is that but i think it mentions "display". then after that, i just let it go . Then today, the problem occured again and this time, the monitor goes black (while the power is still turned on) and it didnt get back to normal. I checked the video card and its fan isnt working. Im not sure if the video card is really shut down but its fan isnt really working for sure coz i touched it. I had reset it, and
it goes back to normal again. Can you help me on this please.

most likely it is over heating and shutting itself down if the fan isnt working correctly. if would try msi afterburner to see what temps you are running as well as the fan speed and compare it to the specs of your card. Also updateing you graphics drivers is a good idea as well.

tigidig2x

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2012

I am using HwMonitor and my current Graphic card temps are 45-50 (im only surfing right now)

Also, my drivers are all updated.

tigidig2x

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2012

Oh no. I dont want to buy a new card . :(
That's also a problem since i dont have any other pc to test this video card to.