profjo00

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2002
hi, can please please online stores that gives good student discounts? im looking for new hardware and as a poor student, i need to save as much as possible. please help me out by posting sites that you have foudn with good student discount, college or university prefered.
thanx

profjo00

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2002
i guess so, this forum may not be crowded by college or university students, but i hope someone will help me out to finds the best place

dhlucke

Polypheme
I have never heard of such a thing. Your campus bookstore should have microsoft software that is affordable though. You basically rent their software with permission to burn it. My University has almost everything except WindowsXP, which I have heard other universities do carry.

If you want a good deal on hardware try looking at newegg.com for great prices and service or pricewatch.com for a listing of everyone. Just verify each vendor by checking out their score at resellerratings.com. Don't buy from anyone with less than a mid 5 score at the very least.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!

DELETE THE "ITS ALL GONE QUIET" THREAD!</font color=red>

jc14all

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2001
Yeah, your campus bookstore should be able to help you in this regard. However, I'm not sure if you will be able you uses the link my school provides, but you can try. Here it is: <A HREF="http://www.journeyed.com/" target="_new">Journeyed</A>, give it a shot. Hope it works for you.

<b><font color=red>Cast your vote with your $,</b></font color=red> <b><font color=blue>shed your pride with your opinion.</b></font color=blue>

profjo00

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2002
yeah, like sites like the one that you provided. im trying to get a monitor for a good price. i know if your a teacher at a college, you get like $150 discount on the tft 7020 monitor from compaq. and hoepfully there are same for students

jc14all

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2001
You are welcome. Visit my campus also <A HREF="http://www.accis.edu" target="_new">ACCIS</A> for online studies.

<b><font color=red>Cast your vote with your $,</b></font color=red> <b><font color=blue>shed your pride with your opinion.</b></font color=blue>

TRENDING THREADS