MN-500 periodically disconnects wireless adapter

This looks like a firmware bug to me. I'm ready to
replace MN-500 with Cisco. Can't believe they haven't
patched the firmware for this yet. Is anyone else
experiencing the same problem? TIA
3 answers Last reply
More about periodically disconnects wireless adapter

    I too have same problem with MN720 and MN820 base station.
    drops connection frequently, whenever I select security.
    Thanks

    Try disabling 802.1x authentication.

    Well, Disabling 802.1x authentication works to resolve
    the issue of periodic disconnects, but what if you need
    that feature for VPN access?

Routers Firmware Wireless Adapter Networking