MN-500 periodically disconnects wireless adapter

Last response: in Networking
Share
April 10, 2004 12:55:18 PM

This looks like a firmware bug to me. I'm ready to
replace MN-500 with Cisco. Can't believe they haven't
patched the firmware for this yet. Is anyone else
experiencing the same problem? TIA
Anonymous
April 10, 2004 11:13:06 PM

I too have same problem with MN720 and MN820 base station.
drops connection frequently, whenever I select security.
Thanks

April 11, 2004 9:07:37 AM

Try disabling 802.1x authentication.

Anonymous
April 12, 2004 4:33:50 PM

Well, Disabling 802.1x authentication works to resolve
the issue of periodic disconnects, but what if you need
that feature for VPN access?

!