AMD HD 7950 3G VS EVGA GTX 660Ti 2G ?????

vinman222

Honorable
Jan 14, 2013
about to put the final touches on a computer im building. there is no price difference. i stated before in a previous post

i will be playing mostly blizzard games witch ive come to the conclusion the 660Ti favors. Starcraft 2 - D3
i also started looking into games such as Crysis 3 - B3 - Metro and i believe that the HD 7950 comes ahead in that

playing on ONE monitor 1080p ... (DONT CARE ABOUT FREEBIES GAMES THE PRICE IS THE SAME)

GTX 670 is not in my budget, however, im looking for good advice on the pros/cons *FACTS* maybe an ACCURATE benchmark or two.

i5-3570k DO NOT PLAN ON OVERCLOCKING, MAYBE FACTORY SET OC, OR MAYBE IN THE FUTURE.

????? EVGA GTX 660Ti 2G (superclocked) *-*VS*-* HD 7950 3G ?????

i also am impressed with PhysX, dont know much about MSAA or w.e - DONT PLAN ON OVERCLOCKING

COMMENTS AND FACTS WELCOME....... THANK YOU PEOPLE!!!

lt_dan_zsu

Honorable
May 3, 2012
The 7950 is pretty close to the 7950, so I would pick that card. It is generally stronger and will probably fare better in the future due to more ram with a higher bus. You should definitely overclock though. You can probably surpass the 670. MSAA is just a form of anti aliasing. Have you ever seen physx before? Trust me it isn't very impressive. It is only noticeable in benchmarks when you are looking for it. In practice, it isn't worth it. It will probably be phased out eventually anyways.