Picture messaging problems.

Hope someone can help with this one:
We have a number of nokia mobiles on O2 including a 6670 and a 6230. The
6670 will send picture messages ok but will not receive any at all, it is ok
with texts and wap is working ok. Spoke to O2 and they said they checked
that it is provisioned and that all is ok their end - told me to take the
phone to a service centre. We've had the 6230 for a month and this will not
send or receive any pics - only texts, but it will receive a link for the
picture messages. As with the 6670 this phone is ok with texts & wap. Any
ideas what could be the problem anyone ?
Many thanks for any input.
Franko.
1 answer Last reply
More about picture messaging problems

    I would suggest that the 6230 has not been provisioned for MMS services.

    "Franko" <noone@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > Hope someone can help with this one:
    > We have a number of nokia mobiles on O2 including a 6670 and a 6230. The
    > 6670 will send picture messages ok but will not receive any at all, it is
    ok
    > with texts and wap is working ok. Spoke to O2 and they said they checked
    > that it is provisioned and that all is ok their end - told me to take the
    > phone to a service centre. We've had the 6230 for a month and this will
    not
    > send or receive any pics - only texts, but it will receive a link for the
    > picture messages. As with the 6670 this phone is ok with texts & wap. Any
    > ideas what could be the problem anyone ?
    > Many thanks for any input.
    > Franko.

Nokia Wireless Access Messaging