Sign in with
Your question
Closed

What is the best 21 inch - 23 inch HDTV for gaming under $200?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 15, 2013 12:39:49 AM

I know that having HDTVs for a monitor is rather frowned upon, but I have a couple of reasons. I would like to try to condense my gaming systems down to one screen (which in turn will save me power :D ), and it would be nice to not try to spend another approximate $200 for a new TV. Right now I am running on the Intel HD Graphics 4000 but will later be running a graphics card either an EVGA GTX 660 or better. Thanks!

Best solution

January 15, 2013 4:07:19 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN22D5003-22-Inch-1080p-B...

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E240AR-24-Inch-Class-Razor/...

I never used Vizio so I lean to the Samsung one as I have one and it's great.
January 15, 2013 4:50:20 AM

The only thing I do not like about Samsung is their tendency to have rather high prices, but I know they are a rather great company (I own an S3 and other Samsung products). I like the Vizio size, but it may be a bit too big. Plus unlike the Samsumg, it only has one HDMI, so I like the Samsung so far and will look for reviews later.
Score
Related resources
January 15, 2013 4:55:32 AM

bookwormzsh said:
The only thing I do not like about Samsung is their tendency to have rather high prices, but I know they are a rather great company (I own an S3 and other Samsung products). I like the Vizio size, but it may be a bit too big. Plus unlike the Samsumg, it only has one HDMI, so I like the Samsung so far and will look for reviews later.

I'd buy Samsung, it has always been a great company. The TV is 200$ atm it is 300$ normaly, but remember its LED. LED tends to cost more than other HDTVs.
Score
January 15, 2013 9:44:11 PM

The Samsung is perfect for what I want and great reviews. Hopefully I can get it while it is still $200.
Score
January 15, 2013 9:44:30 PM

Best answer selected by bookwormzsh.
Score
!