Graphics Card Crash?

TehBearz

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU. Everything was working fine until my screen went black and my monitor went into a sleep like state then wouldn't wake up. The computer would stay on but the only way to shut it off was to pull the power cord. The fan on my Nvidia GT 520 would shut off while everything staid on. Thinking it was a power problem I upgraded to a 800 watt power supply. It still happened so I then down graded the driver to 296 and it stopped for a while, but now it does it more often than before. I've tried everything I could think of, please help.

Nvidia GT 520 Graphics Card
AMD 8 Core CPU
MSI Motherboard
Corsair GS800w PSU

extremezone

Honorable
Jan 14, 2013
do Not install new nvidia gefurce driver because crashing device and gaming and when torn on pc crashing , uninstall all nvidia graphic driver install other nvidia driver, Do Not INSTALL LATEST NVIDIA DRIVER INSTALL OTHER NVIDIA VERSION DRIVER , chick your CPU thread ,

Thanks

TehBearz

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
The only other pc is my brothers which is the exact setup(sane graphics card) with a smaller psu. But the same thing is happening to him as well. I haven't tried a new cable yet. Could it maybe be seated wrong or something?