Sign in with
Your question

Radeon HD 7850 CS GO issue

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 15, 2013 2:29:47 AM

Is anyone here using same card as me (Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7850) and have problems with CS GO (Counter Strike Global Offensive) game. I am playing in game smooth but in Main Menus of the game my fps drops to like 15 and its really laggish and annoying. I dont understand why I lag in main menu and play smooth in game. My graphics card is up to date so I dont know what else I could do,,, I already reinstalled the game. Any advice?

More about : radeon 7850 issue

January 15, 2013 4:37:13 PM

Hello Eve22, I do not have the same brand as as you (currently running the powercolor 7850) however what version of the drivers do you have? Did you get your drivers from AMD's website?
m
l
January 17, 2013 2:43:28 PM

As far as i could remember when i first installed the rig in my pc i had a cd but i cannot remember if it was its driver. I have the amd catalyst control center. and it sucks coz i cannot even tweak it unlike nvidia in my laptop. there only a few things I could change and the catalyst to me its a lil bit complicated. I updated the graphics card and it says its already updated but couldnt figure out where to check the version.. :(  sorry my first time using AMD radeon i am used to using Nvidia
m
l
July 18, 2013 6:26:04 PM

hey buddy , sorry for the late replay but i hop this might help you .
type @ console : fps_max_menu 120
m
l
!