6680

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 10, 2005 1:04:19 AM

Hello!

I am having problems with charging my 6680. The phone does not register a
full-charge and there is no sound signal when the battery is full. I had my
phone repaired and everything was OK for the first charge. After that I
connected my phone to computer with Nokia DKU-2 USB cable, transferred some
music, disconnected the phone and left it charging overnight. In the morning
the old problem occured(Nokia did not register full-charge). I am wondering
if the USB cable could cause this malfunction because everything worked
perfectly before connecting to PC?

Thanks.

More about : 6680

July 10, 2005 10:08:43 PM

> I am having problems with charging my 6680. The phone does not register a
> full-charge and there is no sound signal when the battery is full. I had
> my phone repaired and everything was OK for the first charge. After that I
> connected my phone to computer with Nokia DKU-2 USB cable, transferred
> some music, disconnected the phone and left it charging overnight. In the
> morning the old problem occured(Nokia did not register full-charge). I am
> wondering if the USB cable could cause this malfunction because everything
> worked perfectly before connecting to PC?

I am on my 3rd 6680 now due to problems. One of these was the fact it did
not register a full charge unless switched off and on. Not seen this yet in
the new phone as I only picked it up yesterday.

I have never used the USB cable - only Bluetooth.
!