Mistake- un-installed games

hello,
can anyone help me out? I un-installed internet explorer-trying to
un-install MSN- and now all my stock games are gone. how do I get them back?
what do I do?

Thanks! Rae

Use a Restore Point from System Restore. If you're not familiar with it,
take a look in Help and Support for guidance.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Rae" <Rae@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello,
> can anyone help me out? I un-installed internet explorer-trying to
> un-install MSN- and now all my stock games are gone. how do I get them
> back?
> what do I do?
>
> Thanks! Rae

em just a quick question if you uninstalled internet e