Releasedate of N91

Last response: in Brands
July 9, 2005 3:54:00 PM

Hi,

anybody knows when the N91 will be released? I recently saw that the
N90 shall be available from 15th of July in Asia. So any news of the
N91?

Regards,

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185

More about : releasedate n91

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 6:22:57 AM

The n91 is already released in ong Kong.
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 2:00:39 PM

On 9 Jul 2005 11:54:00 +0200, Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@agouros.de>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>anybody knows when the N91 will be released? I recently saw that the
>N90 shall be available from 15th of July in Asia. So any news of the
>N91?

last quarter ....

=============================
######### portfolio #########
=============================
www.symbian-freak.com
Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:

- Latest news, Error Fixes, Modding, Guides, Tutorials ,Ask guru form,
and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.
To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

Don't take life too seriously
you're not going to survive it,
anyway
!