cant get any sound on my game

hi,ive brought a game called catz 5 and there is no sound comming through.
ive checked all the things are on, and we tryed to download the new directx,
is there anything eles we can do. thank you.

If you just bought it, head over to the game's publisher web site. They are
the first ones you need to contact.

"babycakes" <babycakes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi,ive brought a game called catz 5 and there is no sound comming
> through.
> ive checked all the things are on, and we tryed to download the new
> directx,
> is there anything eles we can do. thank you.

thanks for your advice yves, the sound is now working.

"Yves Leclerc" wrote:

> If you just bought it, head over to the game's publisher web site. They are
> the first ones you need to contact.
>

> "babycakes" <babycakes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi,ive brought a game called catz 5 and there is no sound comming
> > through.
> > ive checked all the things are on, and we tryed to download the new
> > directx,
> > is there anything eles we can do. thank you.

Andrew

What did you do to get the sound working - it might be of use for other
people in the future with a similar problem?

Andy

> thanks for your advice yves, the sound is now working.
>
> "Yves Leclerc" wrote:
>
>> If you just bought it, head over to the game's publisher web site. They
>> are
>> the first ones you need to contact.
>>

>> "babycakes" <babycakes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > hi,ive brought a game called catz 5 and there is no sound comming
>> > through.
>> > ive checked all the things are on, and we tryed to download the new
>> > directx,
>> > is there anything eles we can do. thank you.

I went to there support website and downloaded a patch.