Sign in with
Your question

Just built a new pc... Now its got a problem

Last response: in Systems
March 5, 2013 3:34:24 PM

Ok, i just rebuilt my PC, Everything is posting correctly in BIOS. The problem is, When windows first goes to load, I get a blue screen and a restart. Trying to start in safe mode + command prompt, It does the same thing when attempting to load drivers. When I put in a new windows CD to try and re-install windows, Same thing as the CD trys to load. Does this mean my hard drive is bad, Or just has some bad drivers ? The hard drive was on a much older PC, but is still a SATA and works great and is 500gb, How can I fix this, do I need to hook it up as a secondary on another pc and install the drivers for the new hardware ?

More about : built problem

March 5, 2013 3:53:49 PM

bigtalon said:
Ok, i just rebuilt my PC, Everything is posting correctly in BIOS. The problem is, When windows first goes to load, I get a blue screen and a restart. Trying to start in safe mode + command prompt, It does the same thing when attempting to load drivers. When I put in a new windows CD to try and re-install windows, Same thing as the CD trys to load. Does this mean my hard drive is bad, Or just has some bad drivers ? The hard drive was on a much older PC, but is still a SATA and works great and is 500gb, How can I fix this, do I need to hook it up as a secondary on another pc and install the drivers for the new hardware ?

blue screen error number: 0x0000007B
m
l
Related resources
!