The Help for Frecell says that it is beleived that it is possible to win all
hands of Freecell. Has anyone tried game 11982? I cannot find the way to
win this hand.

Hi Joe,

That topic has been ventured before, with the following results:
Reader Doug has run game #11982 through a program called FreeCell Solver, which reports that it cannot solve the puzzle! So is
#11982 really unbeatable? I don't know; FreeCell Solver doesn't guarantee its results, so there may still be hope! A slim chance! So
I'm not calling off the contest just yet!

FreeCell Solver link: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/freecell-solver/

Source: http://www.wambooli.com/fun/freecell/

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User