Bioshock Infinite Req

i think it might be good looking but definitely are not going to give pc gamer to wow at the grpahic :p. and i agree the engine has been dragging for a very long time. i was hoping to see games with UE4 this year but i think that will be next year together with the release of new console from MS and Sony.

bigirishman

Honorable
Dec 20, 2012

I hope im wrong but i think we can expect the same or similar issues as people have been having with farcry 3 and assassins creed 3 on certain systems! I so much hope im wrong as ive been waiting 4 this game 4 so long. Fingers crossed.

bigirishman

Honorable
Dec 20, 2012

Stuttering, msaa, vsync issues. I do hope im wrong. I have a hd 7950 and the driver issues made these worse. Im playing ac3 and farcry 3 better now but i believe the issues were with nvidia cards also yet not as bad

personally i hope the game will come out without major issue. it has been delayed over and over so the dev better use the given time to iron out the game. but what worries me the most is if the game itself will be good or not. first we see delay and then we see few key people leaving the team while the game still in development. i just hope such a thing will not affect the quality of the game

bigirishman

Honorable
Dec 20, 2012
With the amount of time theyve had they have no excuses for having any major bugs. Im sure we'll be happy! Im not buying until i know 100% that its a good port. Ive had it with crappy console ports recently. When we pay good money for games then the least you could expect would be to have very little issues, if any.

I own both games and such issues I've never heard of or experienced. It must be because of the people posting these problems having too weak or outdated systems.

bigirishman

Honorable
Dec 20, 2012

The weakest part of my equipment is my processor. My system is fine yet i still had problems. People with 680's and 3570K's with good ssd's had issues also, so id say its not just system related.