Bioshock Infinite Req

so they recommend 6950/560 for the game which i think reasonable given how old UE3 are. so what do you guys think or what did you guys expect from the game graphically?
8 answers Last reply
More about bioshock infinite
  1. Honestly, I don't expect much out of this game visually.

    IGN did an interview with them about it and they sort of say all the right things but I think the bottom line is that this game is dragging an old engine along on its last legs. It looks like a very high end UE3 game, but still just a UE3 game.
  2. i think it might be good looking but definitely are not going to give pc gamer to wow at the grpahic :P. and i agree the engine has been dragging for a very long time. i was hoping to see games with UE4 this year but i think that will be next year together with the release of new console from MS and Sony.
  3. renz496 said:
    so they recommend 6950/560 for the game which i think reasonable given how old UE3 are. so what do you guys think or what did you guys expect from the game graphically?

    I hope im wrong but i think we can expect the same or similar issues as people have been having with farcry 3 and assassins creed 3 on certain systems! I so much hope im wrong as ive been waiting 4 this game 4 so long. Fingers crossed.
  4. what issues? demanding graphic or problem with certain setting in the game which makes the game flicker or stuttering etc?
  5. renz496 said:
    what issues? demanding graphic or problem with certain setting in the game which makes the game flicker or stuttering etc?

    Stuttering, msaa, vsync issues. I do hope im wrong. I have a hd 7950 and the driver issues made these worse. Im playing ac3 and farcry 3 better now but i believe the issues were with nvidia cards also yet not as bad
  6. personally i hope the game will come out without major issue. it has been delayed over and over so the dev better use the given time to iron out the game. but what worries me the most is if the game itself will be good or not. first we see delay and then we see few key people leaving the team while the game still in development. i just hope such a thing will not affect the quality of the game
  7. With the amount of time theyve had they have no excuses for having any major bugs. Im sure we'll be happy! Im not buying until i know 100% that its a good port. Ive had it with crappy console ports recently. When we pay good money for games then the least you could expect would be to have very little issues, if any.
  8. bigirishman said:
    I hope im wrong but i think we can expect the same or similar issues as people have been having with farcry 3 and assassins creed 3 on certain systems! I so much hope im wrong as ive been waiting 4 this game 4 so long. Fingers crossed.


    I own both games and such issues I've never heard of or experienced. It must be because of the people posting these problems having too weak or outdated systems.
  9. lostgamer_03 said:
    I own both games and such issues I've never heard of or experienced. It must be because of the people posting these problems having too weak or outdated systems.

    The weakest part of my equipment is my processor. My system is fine yet i still had problems. People with 680's and 3570K's with good ssd's had issues also, so id say its not just system related.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Games Graphics