Sign in with
Your question

Toshiba satellite c650

Last response: in Windows 7
March 17, 2012 7:28:03 PM

Hi After I updated my bios there s some problem happened in my laptop. I have hdd recovery file in a folder in D drive. I cannot to restore my laptop from this folder. how can i to restore my laptop from this folder. I did not make any recovery dvd or backup. so please help me in this issue.

varaam@gmail.com

More about : toshiba satellite c650

a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
March 17, 2012 7:34:47 PM

varaam said:
Hi After I updated my bios there s some problem happened in my laptop. I have hdd recovery file in a folder in D drive. I cannot to restore my laptop from this folder. how can i to restore my laptop from this folder. I did not make any recovery dvd or backup. so please help me in this issue.

varaam@gmail.com

To access the recovery partition do the following...
Power off the laptop.
Hold down the 0 (zero) key and turn the laptop on. Keep holding down the zero key until the TOSHIBA logo appears.
Start tapping the zero key repeatedly at this point.
Stop if the unit beeps or when the TOSHIBA logo disappears.
The screen should flash HDD RECOVERY MODE for a second and then it will load the Toshiba recovery program right from the hard drive.
March 17, 2012 11:09:28 PM

varaam said:

varaam@gmail.com

Does it boot to OS? If it does, its not too late to make restore discs. You'll need I think 5 or 6 blank DVDs. Click start, type "recovery media" and I think one of the options is recovery media creator. Especially useful to have if your Hard drive goes out.
!