PAC numbers?

Hi

What are PAC numbers exactly? Do they even cost money to issue?!

Why am I finding it so difficult to get my ex-employer to issue one for me
so that I can keep the number!!??

(OK, not really expecting an answer to the last question!)

JJ (UK)
1 answer Last reply
More about numbers

    Ring ur service provider, they may be able to help.

    "JJ (UK)" <nah@way.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > What are PAC numbers exactly? Do they even cost money to issue?!
    >
    > Why am I finding it so difficult to get my ex-employer to issue one for me
    > so that I can keep the number!!??
    >
    > (OK, not really expecting an answer to the last question!)
    >
    > JJ (UK)

Nokia