PAC numbers?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 11, 2005 11:27:25 PM

Hi

What are PAC numbers exactly? Do they even cost money to issue?!

Why am I finding it so difficult to get my ex-employer to issue one for me
so that I can keep the number!!??

(OK, not really expecting an answer to the last question!)

JJ (UK)

More about : pac numbers

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 12:57:54 AM

Ring ur service provider, they may be able to help.

!