Ethernet controller driver for xp dell optiplex 745 desktop

Hello,
could i have the link for dell optiples 745 modem driver
2 answers Last reply
More about ethernet controller driver dell optiplex desktop
  1. Go to support.dell.com and enter your service tag. It will bring up your computer and all the drivers for that system.
  2. Found this topic googling and have a question please? About to do a reinstall of Win XP Pro on a Dell Optiplex 745 which unfortunately came with an XP Home reinstallation CD.....which won't accept the Product Key. Phoned Dell who weren't any help, told me to get a 5yo to d/l XP Pro reinstall (nudge, nudge, wink, wink!!) Anyway when I went to the Dell site and entered the Service Tag there is a huge list of drivers and I'm not 100% sure which ones I need....obviously I can't access the net via the Dell atm so wanting to d/l drivers etc to a USB stick and boot the Dell from there, just need to get the correct drivers which is a little confusing.

One other thing, would I be best to reinstall Pro using SP3 or SP2...the Dell has been upgraded to SP3 but the initial install would have been the original...should I update to SP3 once the install is complete? or can I just reinstall using SP3 now?

Hope someone can help?
    Thanks ;-)
Ask a new question

Read More

LAN Optiplex Desktops Ethernet Controller Dell Windows XP Networking