I am going for a
Corsair 750w builder series 80+ bronze
32gb of corsair vengance blue coulour =]
Cit gaming case
I5 3750k overclocked oneday as new to all this
Asus P8Z77-V
Saphhire 7950 hd 3GB Vapox-X Graphics Card
Artic cooling pro for the cpu
Not sure about watter cooling as never done it and would want it all blue pipes etc

G

The system is nice and it will be able to play pretty much all games on ultra. But the 32gb of RAM is overkill and probably best to only get 16gb of RAM and use the left over money to upgrade the graphics card. About future proofing well that is kind of impossible because you never know what might be on the market in 1 - 2 years.

kingcookieboi

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013
So the sapphire 7950 vaporx im looking at is good
Do you know if that will be more than anough for ultra settings on every new game out im looking forward to playing crysis 3 and tomb raider etc

it's fine that will play pretty much everything you throw at it at high to ultra settings.

centaurius

Distinguished
May 2, 2012
Get 8 GB of RAM for the time being. The rest use to buy a 7970. BEst bang for buck atm since its practicly the same price as a GTX 670 and gets better performance.

It is a good system. Keep in mind that having more RAM than you actually need is not only a waste, but also reduces the overall realiability of the system. It is a basic concept of reliability studies that an increase in part count makes the system more fault prone, so 4x8GB is twice as likely to fail as 2x8GB. Since there is no use at all for the extra 16GB, stick to 2x8GB.

dragonlord12832

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013
It will not be future proof. Computer speed doubles roughly every two years. That 7950 will be about as powerful as my 6950. . .powerful, but clearly irrelevant. Better to buy cheaper and upgrade more often.

kingcookieboi

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013
As long as it will last a year or two and plays crysis 3 on ultra etc thank you for all your advice im happy I made a good system =]