Sign in with
Your question

Please help, Nvidia graphics problem.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 16, 2013 11:58:24 AM

Well here's the thing, I got a GTX 650 for birthday this year and well I installed it as it should. Whenever I turn it on my screen just keeps being black and my monitor blinks it turned on light. I thought it was a power problem so I just went ahead and bought a few more watts (Seeing as it actually needed) well thought that would solve the problem but no, still does the same and when I try to put my old graphic card into it then it does the same, strange. Anyway, hope you'll can help and thank you
a b Î Nvidia
January 16, 2013 12:54:23 PM

Koala3141 said:
Well here's the thing, I got a GTX 650 for birthday this year and well I installed it as it should. Whenever I turn it on my screen just keeps being black and my monitor blinks it turned on light. I thought it was a power problem so I just went ahead and bought a few more watts (Seeing as it actually needed) well thought that would solve the problem but no, still does the same and when I try to put my old graphic card into it then it does the same, strange. Anyway, hope you'll can help and thank you

we need more system info..the power supply the mb and ram of the system to help.
a b Î Nvidia
January 16, 2013 1:03:31 PM

Please post your whole specs
!