Sign in with
Your question

HD 7970 Buying Question

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 16, 2013 2:05:34 PM

I'm quite interested in buying the HD 7970, my budget is £300 so I can't exceed that limit, can anyone recommend me a good brand of the HD 7970 with good performance/reviews?

More about : 7970 buying question

January 16, 2013 2:10:21 PM

Can't you just look that up yourself? We're not here to do busy work for you. This forum is for questions you can't easily look up in 5 minutes of research. Besides, half the fun of computers is finding what you need yourself and learning about the products and their manufacturers.
January 16, 2013 2:30:08 PM

stingstang said:
Can't you just look that up yourself? We're not here to do busy work for you. This forum is for questions you can't easily look up in 5 minutes of research. Besides, half the fun of computers is finding what you need yourself and learning about the products and their manufacturers.

Yeah I can see where you're coming from, I just don't want to end up buying a graphics card and it ends up not working, the previous 2 graphics cards I bought which were different brands (Sapphire and XFX) became faulty after a few months.

What brand would you personally recommend?
Related resources
a c 182 U Graphics card
January 16, 2013 2:39:43 PM

I would say no brand is perfect.i would suggest asus,sapphire,gigabyte
a b U Graphics card
January 16, 2013 2:56:10 PM

right just pick a brand that gives you the best warranty. computer parts are complex so they do break, but its nice to be able to return the faulty part and get another one
!