HD 7970 Buying Question

I'm quite interested in buying the HD 7970, my budget is £300 so I can't exceed that limit, can anyone recommend me a good brand of the HD 7970 with good performance/reviews?
5 answers Last reply
More about 7970 buying question
  1. Can't you just look that up yourself? We're not here to do busy work for you. This forum is for questions you can't easily look up in 5 minutes of research. Besides, half the fun of computers is finding what you need yourself and learning about the products and their manufacturers.
  2. stingstang said:
    Can't you just look that up yourself? We're not here to do busy work for you. This forum is for questions you can't easily look up in 5 minutes of research. Besides, half the fun of computers is finding what you need yourself and learning about the products and their manufacturers.

Yeah I can see where you're coming from, I just don't want to end up buying a graphics card and it ends up not working, the previous 2 graphics cards I bought which were different brands (Sapphire and XFX) became faulty after a few months.

What brand would you personally recommend?
  3. I would say no brand is perfect.i would suggest asus,sapphire,gigabyte
  4. right just pick a brand that gives you the best warranty. computer parts are complex so they do break, but its nice to be able to return the faulty part and get another one
  5. asus
    powercolor
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Reviews Performance HD Graphics