What's the best Nokia for Satnav?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 13, 2005 12:06:29 AM

As header really.
Any recommendations
Uk based please.

More about : nokia satnav

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 12:53:14 PM

I've got Tom Tom mobile running on my Nokia 6680, works very well.

Thanks,

"YTC449" <robboNOSPAMMATE@ukrm.org> wrote in message
> As header really.
> Any recommendations
> Uk based please.

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 7:55:19 PM

"Gaz Chell" <gary_chell@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've got Tom Tom mobile running on my Nokia 6680, works very well.
>
> Thanks,

Isn't it as much down to the software you use as the mobile?

I'd go with Gaz for TomTom, they seem to own the market for both Windows
Mobile and Symbian phones. Their maps are great, although I find TomTom
have dumbed down the interface going from 3 to 5, still, that was not your
question.

As to the phone, I'd say the one with the biggest brightest screen and
easiest to use interface. If its a phone you want, I guess the 6680 or
9500. What about considering something like the Imate 2 which has a iPaq
sized screen - which is probably just about convenient enough to still be a
useful phone.

Jeremy.
!