Here is the build i want to build
My parents are divorced so this is going between houses weekly (Lan Rig)
Im a bit skeptical on the Water Cooling but some people say it will be fine because its a closed loop!
I want to play games with high fps,
This is my first build and i want to tone it down to 1200-1500 WITH EVERYTHING
Here is what i really want, can you guys help me lower the price http://gyazo.com/81837211da07f5170f038adbd75edd06 http://gyazo.com/7bfbd4b8a10d9492a3b7f5c8ebb2e041
Ditch the over priced water cooler. Its not any better than a good air cooler.
8gb RAM is all thats needed for gaming. Games only use 4gb.
Get a cheaper case.
You don't need that much PSU. 550w will be plenty.
1. You don't need 5 fans - you can only get as many fans as your case has mounts for and the size and positioning of them do matter.
2. You don't need Windows 7 Pro if you're not running more than 16GB of RAM or the additional LAN functions. Get Home Premium instead.
3. The Fractal Design Define R4 is a better case than the Corsair C70.
4. The anti static wrist strap is a waste of money.
5. I agree with tiny voices about the cooler - get a Noctua D14 instead.
6. The OCZ Vector is a better and cheaper drive than that Kingston Hyper X is (if you're discrediting OCZ because of the store reviews - don't, there's a massive amount of BS that goes with store reviews).
7. On your budget if you drop the unnecessary accessories you could upgrade your video card to something much better like the GTX 670 or the Radeon 7970.