Graphics card problems.

dnlhl

Honorable
Jan 31, 2013
Hello,

I've been working on a new PC based on a Gigabyte Z77X-D3H motherboard. I have nearly every part in and working, and the PC will boot up using the built-in graphics, but when I install a graphics card, I get no video output from either the built-in graphics or the graphics card. The system does appear to POST. I am reasonably certain that the correct power cables are connected to the graphics card, and the fans on the card spin when the computer is booted up. I have tried disabling the onboard graphics in the bios, which has not had any effect. The graphics card I am attempting to install is a Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX650Ti, which was new when I put it in. Unfortunately, I do not have access to another computer I can use to test the graphics card. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do next?

Thanks,

Daniel

wysir

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
attempt to reseat the graphics card. It seems that the mobo is already set to prioritize PCIx graphics over the onboard, with the onboard not feeding video with the card in place. Beyond that, I would find a friend to plug in the graphics card into their system and see if it works.