Sign in with
Your question

Battlefield 3 connection problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 16, 2013 8:56:55 PM

Hello! I am new to this forum and i got a lot of solutions from other posts here, so I decided to give it a go. I am having a battlefield 3 problem were my character gets pulled back while making any type of movement.

I am basically have the problem this person is having
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/124829-13-battlefield...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30OmOT2HSE

As you can see this person gets pulled back and this happens to me and playing the game is very difficult. This didn't happen the first few months I played however now it seems it does. In the tomshardware forum that i wrote, the OPs problem was fixed by going into the nVidia control panel and setting the maximum pre-rendered frame to 1, I did that however the results were the same. Please someone help. Thanks. Plus I have the same video card as the guy in the forums, Nvidia GTX 550ti, and also this only happens in BF3 not any other game. Id also like to mention when i join the game, my PC fan runs for a very long time, longer then what it usually runs for but this is not Framerate lag, i can perfectly run the game when it comes to Framerate, its that my character just gets pulled back and is a GREAT annoyance. Like I said please someone help. :) 
January 17, 2013 4:23:55 AM

Sounds like a ping problem.. Make sure your ping is >200. If that's not the problem, try re-installing. If that doesn't work, contact EA support.
m
l
January 18, 2013 2:27:34 PM

I don't think its ping because i have another PC with GTX 460 that doesn't seem to be getting this problem... I have reinstalled the game and still have gotten the same results. I haven't contacted EA support yet but i might soon, just want to see if i can get anymore fixes before i do.
m
l
January 24, 2013 7:14:41 PM

CommandoCC224 said:
I don't think its ping because i have another PC with GTX 460 that doesn't seem to be getting this problem... I have reinstalled the game and still have gotten the same results. I haven't contacted EA support yet but i might soon, just want to see if i can get anymore fixes before i do.

I'd contact EA support, they're probably the only ones that can help you with this.. Cause I'm really not sure what the problem could be :S
m
l
!