Motherboard, CPU or ???,Computer wont boot, keeps restarting, no video

idiot564

Honorable
Mar 6, 2013
reposting because im not sure which forum this should go under.

Hello,
im pretty much at my wit's end, my rig is as follows:
PSU: Coolmax 700w power supply
CPU: Intel 2500k
Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G41
GPU: Galaxytech GTX 670
HD: Crucial M4 SSD
RAM: HyperX Kingston 4gb (1 stick)

I've already replaced the Power supply and motherboard, ive swapped RAM sticks with another computer that i know is working, Ive checked and none of the standoffs are touching (i already replaced the case as well), theres no heat sink fluid on the mobo or on the pads of the cpu (ive cleaned both, all of the pins on the motherboard are fine)

when i remove the video card the computer still has the issue which leads me to believe its not the video card, i also removed all of the RAM and i get the beeps indicating there is no RAM, ive pretty much replaced everything except the CPU however theres no way for me to test if it really is the CPU or a short (besides buying a new CPU).

All of the cables are connected (the main 24 pin power cable and the 8 pin CPU cable) The computer turns on for apprx 6 seconds, all of the lights turn on, all of the fans turn on, and then it resets, at which point it will reset indefinitely, ive tried moving the RAM stick to all the slots and still a no go, im at my wits end and at this point am about to just dump the entire computer in the ocean and start using a tablet T_T

does anyone have any ideas what more i can do? ive got nothing left short of a brand new CPU