Service menu 3390? How to tell if unlocked?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 14, 2005 12:58:21 AM

I thought I had this old Nokia 3390 unlocked already but it rejects my
Cingular SIM. How do you get to the service menu to see the sim lock status?
Also referred to as a sim subsidy lock. Googled it but could not find a
service menu string that worked.

--
"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'

dont see why you need a menu to tell you its locked when you've obviously
already figured it out...

"rcbullock@no_spam.cox.net" <rcbullock@no-spam.cox.net> wrote in message
>I thought I had this old Nokia 3390 unlocked already but it rejects my
>Cingular SIM. How do you get to the service menu to see the sim lock
>status? Also referred to as a sim subsidy lock. Googled it but could not
>find a service menu string that worked.
>

> --
> "Quality is the enemy of production."
> Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'
> ** Replies to rcbullock '"AT"" cox.net ** Sorry, I detest spam.

Anonymous
July 17, 2005 3:03:38 PM

Not a UK phone. Works on 1900 I believe.

!