Range extender / repeater

Does microsoft have a 802.11g repeater or range extender
product?

Can I use the base station as a repeater?

Hi,

Unfortunately Microsoft doesn't have any external range extender or repeater
product.

You can run an ethernet cable to an additional base station or access point
to extend the range of the wireless network.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User