Jabra BT200 does not work with 6230i?

My Jabra BT200 does not work with my new 6230i yet it works perfectly
with my old 6230 mobile.

It just does not pair up...

Does anyone what the problem is or where am I going wrong.

Many Thanks

Gunjani
6 answers Last reply
More about jabra bt200 work 6230i

    Gunjani (where is that from??)

    I too have the 6230 AND the 6230i, and have no problem.

    Have you PAIRED the 6230i and the Jabra, in a much as switching OFF the
    Jabra, then HOLDING THE UP button (on the Jabra) and THEN switch on the
    Jabra (whilst keeping the UP button depressed. WAIT for a CONSTANT blue
    light. Once you get the constant blue light, you can let go of the buttons.
    Set your 6230i to SEARCH for BT devices/audio devices. It should then "see"
    your Jabra. Input the code 0000 on your phone, and "Roberts your sisters
    husband!"

    Sorted..

    :-)

    Kevin I Chapple <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote:
    > "Roberts your sisters husband!"

    For this to work, wouldn't your sister also have to be your mother?

    miguel

    On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:45:44 +0000 (UTC), Gunjani
    <yunus786DELETETHIS@btopenworld.com> wrote:

    >My Jabra BT200 does not work with my new 6230i yet it works perfectly
    >with my old 6230 mobile.
    >
    >It just does not pair up...
    >
    >Does anyone what the problem is or where am I going wrong.
    >
    >Many Thanks
    >
    >Gunjani
    Have you turned off BlueTooth on your old 6230 before trying to pair
    with the 6230i? I don't think it can pair with 2 phones at once. Had a
    similar thing with 6820 to 6230.

    HTH

    Alan
    Take DogForAWalk before replying by e-mail

    "Bobs your uncle!"

    :-)

    "Miguel Cruz" <mnc@admin.u.nu> wrote in message
    > Kevin I Chapple <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote:
    > > "Roberts your sisters husband!"
    >
    > For this to work, wouldn't your sister also have to be your mother?
    >
    > miguel
    > --
    > Hit The Road! Photos from 36 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
    > Latest photos: Queens Day in Amsterdam; the Grand Canyon; Amman, Jordan

    Kevin I Chapple <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote:
    > "Miguel Cruz" <mnc@admin.u.nu> wrote:
    >> Kevin I Chapple <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote:
    >>> "Roberts your sisters husband!"
    >>
    >> For this to work, wouldn't your sister also have to be your mother?
    >
    > "Bobs your uncle!"

    Yeah, but in my family, my sister's husband isn't my uncle!

    YMMV.

    miguel

    Mmm. Sorry Miguel, You're right!!

    How about "Robert's your mothers sister husband!"

    What a fool!!
    Thanks for that :-)

    Sorry everybody, about this last bit of banter being off topic, but had to
    get it right!!

    > Kevin I Chapple <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> For this to work, wouldn't your sister also have to be your mother?
    > >
    > > "Bobs your uncle!"
    >
    > Yeah, but in my family, my sister's husband isn't my uncle!
    >
    > YMMV.
    >
    > miguel
    > --
    > Hit The Road! Photos from 36 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
    > Latest photos: Queens Day in Amsterdam; the Grand Canyon; Amman, Jordan

Nokia Mobile