Tee

How do you make a torch to burn down towers? Tried left clicking on brokrn
cage forwood then campfire snd finally clicking tower but nothing happens.
Going to buy full edition but not if I ca'nt even figure this out!

Hi tee,

Hopefully the information in this thread will help you:
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=90211531&replies=8

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"tee" <tee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you make a torch to burn down towers? Tried left clicking on brokrn
> cage forwood then campfire snd finally clicking tower but nothing happens.
> Going to buy full edition but not if I ca'nt even figure this out!

mikeh

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

When you click on the cage you pick up a piece of it...equip it...click on
the camp fire...then it should be burning...click on the tower.