No picture after putting in graphics card

mant0

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
Right I have just brought an Asus AMD HD 6670 graphics card. I was using my computer just before trying to connect the card and it was working fine. I powered down the unit, disconnected the power leads and then put the graphics card in and connected it to my monitor, however I just got a black screen no picture. I then removed the graphics again and then I still got the same result, just a black screen.
I'm unsure to what the problem is and need some assistance as what to do, or what the problem could be? I have tried a different computer with the monitor just be make sure and it worked fine. Hope someone can help. And thanks in advance.

mant0

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
Thanks for the reply, I have tried unplugging the Gpu and reconnecting it yet i'm still getting the same results.

Connect the power back up... DUH!

Lol sorry... I know you probably did, you just didn't list it in your "steps"... couldn't resist.

mant0

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
Yeah i did Derza, the fans inside are spinning so it's getting power yet i'm not getting a picture

mant0

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
Steps (for Derza)
1. Turned off Pc and plugged in GPU
2.Powered unit back up and didn't recieve a picture (Fans inside were spinning and Lights were on on front of pc)
3.Powered unit off and Took out GPU
4.Powered unit back up after hooking the motherboard back up and haven't receive a picture
5.Tried a separate Pc just to check monitor and wires, everything worked fine.