Freecell statistics

I have a rather dumb question:
I am about to get a new computer, and I would like to find the file that
stores the freecell statistics so that I can put my old statistics on my new
computer.
5 answers Last reply
More about freecell statistics

    Hi moochifloo,

    There's No such thing as a Dumb question..
    ... just Smart (ale) replies. ;-)

    Your stats are in the registry. Export this key if it exists:
    HKEY_CU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\FreeCell

    * Use regedt32 / Browse to the key / Click File - Export
    On the other computer use File - Import to import your statistics.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "moochifloo" <moochifloo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CC38250-8A63-48BD-B63B-C8950C09ADD7@microsoft.com...
    |I have a rather dumb question:
    | I am about to get a new computer, and I would like to find the file that
    | stores the freecell statistics so that I can put my old statistics on my new
    | computer.
  2. Hi!

    I also have the same problem... but i don't understand what you mean:)

    When i hit search i get three files;
    FREECELL.EXE-0CC25C3B.pf
    FREECELL.EXE-357B3B74.pf
    Freecell.exe
    Freecell.chm
    Freecell.hlp

    Can i just save these and change them in my new windows?

    Thanks!
  3. Just copy your entire free cell folder.
  4. there is not a folder. They are flying around in c:/windows/system32....
  5. It's not under program files?

    You could do a system search for free cell and copy everything into a folder. Then move the folder to your new PC.

Computers Games Microsoft Windows XP