Freecell statistics

August 24, 2005 7:01:21 PM

I have a rather dumb question:
I am about to get a new computer, and I would like to find the file that
stores the freecell statistics so that I can put my old statistics on my new
computer.

More about : freecell statistics

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 10:20:00 PM

Hi moochifloo,

There's No such thing as a Dumb question..
... just Smart (ale) replies. ;-)

Your stats are in the registry. Export this key if it exists:
HKEY_CU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\FreeCell

* Use regedt32 / Browse to the key / Click File - Export
On the other computer use File - Import to import your statistics.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"moochifloo" <moochifloo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CC38250-8A63-48BD-B63B-C8950C09ADD7@microsoft.com...
|I have a rather dumb question:
| I am about to get a new computer, and I would like to find the file that
| stores the freecell statistics so that I can put my old statistics on my new
| computer.
July 11, 2009 12:32:30 PM

Hi!

I also have the same problem... but i don't understand what you mean:)

When i hit search i get three files;
FREECELL.EXE-0CC25C3B.pf
FREECELL.EXE-357B3B74.pf
Freecell.exe
Freecell.chm
Freecell.hlp

Can i just save these and change them in my new windows?

Thanks!
Related resources
July 13, 2009 6:15:34 AM

Just copy your entire free cell folder.
July 13, 2009 9:12:03 AM

there is not a folder. They are flying around in c:/windows/system32....
July 13, 2009 1:02:06 PM

It's not under program files?

You could do a system search for free cell and copy everything into a folder. Then move the folder to your new PC.
!