Can't download Yahoo games

August 25, 2005 4:33:04 PM

Hello,
I have been trying to play Checkers on Yahoo games but all I get is< "An
error occurred while processing your requesr" I have Java, Shockwave and
Windows XP SP 2.
Can someone please help me? I am new at this so please bare with me.
--
Thank You,
Modene

Jonesboro, AR

More about : download yahoo games

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:48:44 PM

I would check the support section of the web site where you're trying to
download the game. They usually have specific instructions for downloading
and installing.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"MODENE" <MODENE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I have been trying to play Checkers on Yahoo games but all I get is< "An
> error occurred while processing your requesr" I have Java, Shockwave and
> Windows XP SP 2.
> Can someone please help me? I am new at this so please bare with me.
> --
> Thank You,
> Modene
>
> Jonesboro, AR
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 7:57:01 AM

Thank you Chris for answering so fast. Please bare with me I don't
understand what you are saying, 'Support section of the Web site". How do I
find that support section? Help
--
Thank You,
Modene

Jonesboro, AR

"Chris H." wrote:

> I would check the support section of the web site where you're trying to
> download the game. They usually have specific instructions for downloading
> and installing.
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> Associate Expert
>

> "MODENE" <MODENE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > I have been trying to play Checkers on Yahoo games but all I get is< "An
> > error occurred while processing your requesr" I have Java, Shockwave and
> > Windows XP SP 2.
> > Can someone please help me? I am new at this so please bare with me.
> > --
> > Thank You,
> > Modene
> >
> > Jonesboro, AR

August 26, 2005 10:39:46 AM

Go to the site where you're trying to download the game, and look for
something labeled "Support" or perhaps "troubleshooting." The Yahoo site is
the one where you can get Help (perhaps that's how it is named) for their
games.
--

> Thank you Chris for answering so fast. Please bare with me I don't
> understand what you are saying, 'Support section of the Web site". How do
> find that support section? Help
> --
> Thank You,
> Modene
>
> Jonesboro, AR
>

> "Chris H." wrote:
>
>> I would check the support section of the web site where you're trying to
>> download the game. They usually have specific instructions for
>> downloading
>> and installing.
>> --
>> Chris H.
>> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
>> Associate Expert
>>

>> "MODENE" <MODENE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hello,
>> > I have been trying to play Checkers on Yahoo games but all I get is<
>> > "An
>> > error occurred while processing your requesr" I have Java, Shockwave
>> > and
>> > Windows XP SP 2.
>> > Can someone please help me? I am new at this so please bare with me.
>> > --
>> > Thank You,
>> > Modene
>> >
>> > Jonesboro, AR

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 11:15:04 AM

Hi Chris,
I will try to find that. I have gone to the Support and I could not get help
there, but I will try again.
Thank you soooo much for your help. may I contact you if I don't find the
Help or troubleshooting?
--
Thank You,
Modene

Jonesboro, AR

"Chris H." wrote:

> Go to the site where you're trying to download the game, and look for
> something labeled "Support" or perhaps "troubleshooting." The Yahoo site is
> the one where you can get Help (perhaps that's how it is named) for their
> games.
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> Associate Expert
>

> "MODENE" <MODENE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thank you Chris for answering so fast. Please bare with me I don't
> > understand what you are saying, 'Support section of the Web site". How do
> > find that support section? Help
> > --
> > Thank You,
> > Modene
> >
> > Jonesboro, AR
> >

> > "Chris H." wrote:
> >
> >> I would check the support section of the web site where you're trying to
> >> download the game. They usually have specific instructions for
> >> downloading
> >> and installing.
> >> --
> >> Chris H.
> >> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> >> Tablet Creations - http://nicecreations.us/
> >> Associate Expert
> >> Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
> >>

> >> "MODENE" <MODENE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 11:27:20 AM

I post in public newsgroups, so many people can pitch in. I don't do
individual sessions - there are too many people asking. Sorry. You might
also do a little Search on this newsgroup, with "Yahoo" in the body of the
messages. This issue has come up before.
--

> Hi Chris,
> I will try to find that. I have gone to the Support and I could not get
> help
> there, but I will try again.
> Thank you soooo much for your help. may I contact you if I don't find the
> Help or troubleshooting?
> --
> Thank You,
> Modene
>
> Jonesboro, AR
>

> "Chris H." wrote:
>
>> Go to the site where you're trying to download the game, and look for
>> something labeled "Support" or perhaps "troubleshooting." The Yahoo site
>> is
>> the one where you can get Help (perhaps that's how it is named) for their
>> games.
>> --
>> Chris H.
>> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
>> Associate Expert
>>

>> "MODENE" <MODENE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Thank you Chris for answering so fast. Please bare with me I don't
>> > understand what you are saying, 'Support section of the Web site". How
>> > do
>> > find that support section? Help
>> > --
>> > Thank You,
>> > Modene
>> >
>> > Jonesboro, AR

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 11:48:16 AM

Hello Chris,
I just want say, "thank you for all your help"
--
Thank You,
Modene

Jonesboro, AR