Lian Li Case Owners

G

I'm thinking about getting the PC-10. It's same as the PC-60 except it's powder coated in Ivory.

Question on the case fans. Can you remove them? I might want to put more powerful fans in it.

Also, on the rear fan, does that 3 pin connector fit on most motherboards? I was told it's to big!

Last one, is the I/O panel on the back removable. It looks like from pictures I've seen that it might pop out. I have a template kit that would be cool to use on this case.

Thanks!

FatBurger

Illustrious
Yes, you may remove case fans.

The fan connector is most likely either a 3-pin for motherboards, or 4-pin to connect straight to your PSU.

If you're talking about the small I/O panel with the holes for PS/2, serial, etc., then yes, it can be removed. Motherboards will come with an appropriate panel to replace it with.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

OldBear

Splendid
Sep 14, 2001
The back case fan connector is a 4-pin.
FatBurger is correct on everything else.

:smile: <font color=blue>You get what you pay for....<b>a</b>ll advice here is free.</font color=blue> :smile:

FatBurger

Illustrious
Course, I wasn't <i>wrong</i> about the fan, either.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

TRENDING THREADS