Jan 18, 2013
PSU: Corsair builder 600W V2
MB: Asus M3N78-VM
CPU: AMD Phenom 8650
RAM: 4GB
2xHDD: WD 500gb, WD 320GB
Current GPU: Geforce 240
Monitor: LG M2362D Full HD 1080p

Hello guys I am new to this forum. I need to upgrade my graphic card and thinking of getting a quite powerful one (since I got my new PSU for a start - dont ask about the old one :p) . I know about the bottleneck since my CPU and MB is old but anyway I want to start upgrading and GPU is my first priority now. I was thinking of the Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850 (PCI Express x 16 3.0, 975 MHz, 2 GB GDDR5). I wish to ask if there will be any problem with my MB supporting that card (any known incombatibility or so), or any problems with the power supply (dont think so, but never hurts to be sure). Later this year, I will go for a full upgrade but I want a much better card right now to play games at native res (1920x1080). Right now I have blur problems at fullscreen games (@ lower res than native) and this card cant play games smoothly at such a high resolution. As I said i dont mind about bottlenecks with the low CPU just want to invest for the future and still be able to get better result with my current MB/CPU. Thank you for your time guys :)