I've beenplaying this new game called arsenal from tacticalsoft.com and now
the computer will not let me access the port again!!! help

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> I've beenplaying this new game called arsenal from
> tacticalsoft.com and now
> the computer will not let me access the port again!!! help

It won’t let you access the port again? What did you used to do to
access the port?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Games-tcp-port-1939-ftopict414266.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1381039

According to this site the port is commonly used by a software package
called JetVision Server.

http://www.commodon.com/threat/threat-allports.htm

I did a search for JetVision Server and it appears to be some type of Java
based application for managing Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP). So I
don't think you installed that software recently.

Based on the symptoms you described it sounds like you would need to open a
port on your firewall for the application. This would be the case if you
recently installed a firewall on your computer (XP Firewall, ZoneAlarm) or
changed your router as some routers have built in firewalls.