Will these cougar fans look ok in this computer case

• Thread starter Deleted member 362816
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 362816

I have used these fans in a few builds there great. I bought 2x for the front where you cant see the fans and 3x for top you also cant see those. The bottom and exhaust fan ill just buy black ones.

larrym

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
Well, if you can't see them, might as well get them if you like them. If you ever decide to sell the system, you could always change them out then. And they might just look good in there anyway.

D

Deleted member 362816

I know not many people have seen the cfi cases what do you think of it trying to get some opinions. I have built with so many cases nzxt.silverstone.thermaltake,antec,lilian,coolermaster,xion. I though I would give cfi a try.

larrym

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
It looks nice. Looks like it has good cable management. I like the pop outs on the side. And you're right, unless someone has their head in the case, they won't see the orange fans.

D

Deleted member 362816

I hate how all of these great fans noctuas and so on have weird colors that dont clash with anything. I can see these orange fans in the nzxt orange case. but other then that idk

D

Deleted member 362816

Lets put it this way you sure as heck know a noctua when you see one lol same as nzxt and articcooling with white blades