Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Help

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 19, 2013 3:52:16 AM

Hello,
which is better for mmorpg the radeon x1950 crossfire or the ati radeon hd 4300/4500 series i have both and can they work together

More about : question

Best solution

January 19, 2013 4:07:38 AM

Based on the graphics card hierarchy chart, I'd say the x1950 is better - it's somewhere between 5 and 8 tiers higher depending on whether you have the gt, pro, xt, or xtx model. I haven't done much with sli or crossfire, but I've gotten the impression it works best with identical models of graphics card. Doing it with different generations of graphics cards seems dicey to me.
January 19, 2013 4:11:12 AM

ok ty how can i tell which model i have gt, pro, xt, or xtx ?
Score
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
January 19, 2013 4:24:35 AM

There's usually a sticker on the back with the full model number, the serial number, and sometimes other details like the amount and type of memory used.
Score
January 19, 2013 4:26:46 AM

Best answer selected by lilpixie.
Score
January 19, 2013 4:33:25 AM

MauveCloud said:
There's usually a sticker on the back with the full model number, the serial number, and sometimes other details like the amount and type of memory used.

ok ty is there any um thing i need to download specific for my graphics card and can i make my display better
Score
January 19, 2013 4:35:47 AM

i keep noticing that when playing bsgo my screen is way to dark
Score
January 19, 2013 4:40:38 AM

Try adjusting your monitor settings with a little help from this site: http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/
If it's still too dark in your game, you can see if the game has options to increase the brightness or gamma.
Score
January 19, 2013 4:48:31 AM

MauveCloud said:
Try adjusting your monitor settings with a little help from this site: http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/
If it's still too dark in your game, you can see if the game has options to increase the brightness or gamma.

i did brightness and conttrast are all the way up no help when i turn up the gamma it helps a little
Score
!