Hi,

Is there a quick way to find out your own number from a Nokia 3410? At
the moment if I'm asked for it I have to ring someone so they can tell me.

Gerald
7 answers Last reply
More about number 3410

    *#100~ works on vodafone. Once you get it save it your phonebook !!

    BT News wrote:
    > Warmbells wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Is there a quick way to find out your own number from a Nokia 3410? At
    >> the moment if I'm asked for it I have to ring someone so they can tell
    >> me.
    >>
    >> Gerald
    >

    > *#100~ works on vodafone. Once you get it save it your phonebook !!
    Thanks for that, but it did'nt work with O2

    Warmbells wrote:
    > BT News wrote:
    >> Warmbells wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Is there a quick way to find out your own number from a Nokia 3410?
    >>> At the moment if I'm asked for it I have to ring someone so they
    >>> can tell me.
    >>>
    >>> Gerald
    >>

    >> *#100~ works on vodafone. Once you get it save it your phonebook !!
    > Thanks for that, but it did'nt work with O2

    try this:
    *#100# then call button

    --
    Hartelijke groeten,
    Evert Veenendaal

    Evert Veenendaal wrote:
    > Warmbells wrote:
    >
    >>BT News wrote:

    >>>*#100~ works on vodafone. Once you get it save it your phonebook !!
    >>
    >>Thanks for that, but it did'nt work with O2
    >

    > try this:
    > *#100# then call button

    Thanks but that didn't work either

    Warmbells wrote:
    > Evert Veenendaal wrote:
    >
    >> Warmbells wrote:

    >>> Thanks for that, but it did'nt work with O2
    >>

    >> try this:
    >> *#100# then call button
    >>
    > Thanks but that didn't work either

    1 - Call you home phone and write it down
    2 - phone somebody else and write it down
    2 - phone O2, ask them and write it down

    "Warmbells" <ged.bee@_please_remove_virgin.net> wrote in message
    > Evert Veenendaal wrote:

    [snip]

    >> try this:
    >> *#100# then call button

    > Thanks but that didn't work either

    It won't. *#100# is Vodafone-specific.

    The 3410, if it's like its predecessors the 3310 and 3330, doesn't have a
    menu option to display your own number, but as you're on O2 don't you have
    the box either the phone (if the SIM came with it) or the SIM (if bought
    separately)..? One of these boxes should show the number on a label.

    How come you don't remember your own number..? Of all the phone numbers in
    your head, that ought to be the most memorable..! Ring a phone with CLID,
    note the number and write it on a label and stick it to the back of the
    phone..! Write it on the back of your hand, on a bit of paper stuck to the
    fridge door, anywhere and everywhere until you *do* remember it ;-)

    Ivor

    For O2:
    --------

    Press 3/Call button.
    You will go through to the top up service.
    After boring you with how much free call time you'll get, you get asked if
    this is the number you wish to top up.
    Write it down.
    Add your name/phone number to the phonebook and then you can also send it as
    a business card to other Nokia 3410s.

    The other method
    Ring a landline and hang up
    On the landline do 1471
    Write it down
    Add your name/phone number to the phonebook and then you can also send it as
    a business card to other Nokia 3410s.

    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there a quick way to find out your own number from a Nokia 3410? At the
    > moment if I'm asked for it I have to ring someone so they can tell me.
    >
    > Gerald

Nokia