Own number on a 3410

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 18, 2005 11:07:16 PM

Hi,

Is there a quick way to find out your own number from a Nokia 3410? At
the moment if I'm asked for it I have to ring someone so they can tell me.

Gerald

More about : number 3410

Anonymous
July 18, 2005 11:11:52 PM

*#100~ works on vodafone. Once you get it save it your phonebook !!
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 12:18:41 AM

BT News wrote:
> Warmbells wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a quick way to find out your own number from a Nokia 3410? At
>> the moment if I'm asked for it I have to ring someone so they can tell
>> me.
>>
>> Gerald
>

> *#100~ works on vodafone. Once you get it save it your phonebook !!
Thanks for that, but it did'nt work with O2
July 19, 2005 1:24:52 AM

Warmbells wrote:
> BT News wrote:
>> Warmbells wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is there a quick way to find out your own number from a Nokia 3410?
>>> At the moment if I'm asked for it I have to ring someone so they
>>> can tell me.
>>>
>>> Gerald
>>

>> *#100~ works on vodafone. Once you get it save it your phonebook !!
> Thanks for that, but it did'nt work with O2

try this:
*#100# then call button

--
Hartelijke groeten,
Evert Veenendaal

Evert Veenendaal wrote:
> Warmbells wrote:
>
>>BT News wrote:

>>>*#100~ works on vodafone. Once you get it save it your phonebook !!
>>
>>Thanks for that, but it did'nt work with O2
>

> try this:
> *#100# then call button

Thanks but that didn't work either
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 1:40:15 AM

Warmbells wrote:
> Evert Veenendaal wrote:
>
>> Warmbells wrote:

>>> Thanks for that, but it did'nt work with O2
>>

>> try this:
>> *#100# then call button
>>
> Thanks but that didn't work either

1 - Call you home phone and write it down
2 - phone somebody else and write it down
2 - phone O2, ask them and write it down
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 2:14:31 AM

"Warmbells" <ged.bee@_please_remove_virgin.net> wrote in message
> Evert Veenendaal wrote:

[snip]

>> try this:
>> *#100# then call button

> Thanks but that didn't work either

It won't. *#100# is Vodafone-specific.

The 3410, if it's like its predecessors the 3310 and 3330, doesn't have a
menu option to display your own number, but as you're on O2 don't you have
the box either the phone (if the SIM came with it) or the SIM (if bought
separately)..? One of these boxes should show the number on a label.

How come you don't remember your own number..? Of all the phone numbers in
your head, that ought to be the most memorable..! Ring a phone with CLID,
note the number and write it on a label and stick it to the back of the
phone..! Write it on the back of your hand, on a bit of paper stuck to the
fridge door, anywhere and everywhere until you *do* remember it ;-)

Ivor
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 5:43:01 AM

For O2:
--------

Press 3/Call button.
You will go through to the top up service.
After boring you with how much free call time you'll get, you get asked if
this is the number you wish to top up.
Write it down.
Add your name/phone number to the phonebook and then you can also send it as
a business card to other Nokia 3410s.

The other method
Ring a landline and hang up
On the landline do 1471