Want to do a triple monitor setup any help appreciated

unsung_0

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
Hello everyone!

So I have been wanting to do a triple monitor setup and ordered two more of my current monitor (Dell E2210F) now Im curious of what to do as far as GPU(s) for displaying my games across all three of them. I currently have a MSI Twin Frozr 560ti 2GB, should I buy a second one (which has been a pain to find one for a decent price) for Nvidia Surround or sell it and go AMD for an eyefinity setup in which case I could use some suggestions as I havent used AMD cards in a while I play games like BF3 (rarely) mostly WoW, BO2, MW3, L4D2, Skyrim and the like. My other question now would be how to get all three setup, I've heard having to use both DVI ports on the GPU and then use the disp port or mini disp port for the 3rd, but my monitors only have DVi/VGA do they make a display/DVi adapter? I've tried finding some online but either are out of stock or discontinued I've also seen the Matrox TripleHead2GO but damn it's expensive BUT would only require 3 DVi and solving my problem with getting the 3 monitors connected. Any help, comments, etc would be greatly appreciated. Before anyone says it, I KNOW for a xfire or sli setup I would need to up my PSU :kaola:

unsung_0

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012

and my system specs are in my profile for reference