if you take my chopper i will charge you with a TK

i am sick of u idiots who cant fly taking my chopper i am the best in
it. if u take it then i will climb on top and charge u with a tk when u
take off

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 01:06:27 GMT, reggie white <reggie@white.com>
wrote:

>i am sick of u idiots who cant fly taking my chopper i am the best in
>it. if u take it then i will climb on top and charge u with a tk when u
>take off

Hmm so your about 10 years old right... I think I hear your mommy
calling you...

OH and by the way STFU!

Moondog

reggie white <reggie@white.com> wrote in news:n0PPe.66306$Oy2.41825
@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

Looks like a good IP for my ban list.

"reggie white" <reggie@white.com> wrote in message

>i am sick of u idiots who cant fly taking my chopper i am the best in it.
>if u take it then i will climb on top and charge u with a tk when u take
>off

Here you go, a chopper just for you

http://www.waltscycle.com/images/bikes/chopper.jpg

You will notice it to is easy to use as it has no collective or cyclic
controls.

L.

reggie white wrote:
> i am sick of u idiots who cant fly taking my chopper i am the best in
> it. if u take it then i will climb on top and charge u with a tk when u
> take off

Me thinks he wont be making that type of post again...

but just to clarify, if it was needed... if it's an open server then the
helo belongs to the person who gets it first.

--

Regards Pendragon...
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.morrish

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:13:06 GMT, "TSS. Pendragon"
<pendragon@tssclan.co.uk> wrote:

>reggie white wrote:
>> i am sick of u idiots who cant fly taking my chopper i am the best in
>> it. if u take it then i will climb on top and charge u with a tk when u
>> take off
>
>Me thinks he wont be making that type of post again...
>
>but just to clarify, if it was needed... if it's an open server then the
>helo belongs to the person who gets it first.

So If I am running to the heli and some noob runs me over in a
jeep/tank he's using as a taxi to get to the Helo then it is his eh...
:)

Next time some ass does that I am gonna C4 the Helo pad! heh

Oh and lets not forget last night when some guy shot me 3 times in a
row so he could get the Helo!

Sigh...

Moondog wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:13:06 GMT, "TSS. Pendragon"
> <pendragon@tssclan.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>reggie white wrote:
>>
>>>i am sick of u idiots who cant fly taking my chopper i am the best in
>>>it. if u take it then i will climb on top and charge u with a tk when u
>>>take off
>>
>>Me thinks he wont be making that type of post again...
>>
>>but just to clarify, if it was needed... if it's an open server then the
>>helo belongs to the person who gets it first.
>

> So If I am running to the heli and some noob runs me over in a
> jeep/tank he's using as a taxi to get to the Helo then it is his eh...
> :)
>
> Next time some ass does that I am gonna C4 the Helo pad! heh
>
> Oh and lets not forget last night when some guy shot me 3 times in a
> row so he could get the Helo!
>
> Sigh...

I think your position is different, a TK to get to the chopper is all
wrong and yea TK punish the basterd!! But the original post was
laughable... "My Chopper" ?? WTF it has his name on it or something?
Just because he thinks he is the best?? If he is so good what dose he
need another one for? If he is that good one map,one chopper because
supperboy wont die and need a replacement, will he LOL...