Can't find network w / wireless adapter

I just upgraded my OS from XP Home to XP Pro, and after
the upgrade, I can't connect to my wireless base station
(MN-700) with my wireless adapter (MN-720). I've tried
about everything, including downloading and installing
all critical patches for XP Pro.

My SSID is the same between the base station and wireless
adapter. I'm using the wizard set-up for the adapter, and
using WEP for security.

Is there something I need to do with XP Pro to get it
working that wasn't necessary with XP Home?

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about find network wireless adapter

    Mike,
    Just piggybacking on what you said. I have done the very
    same upgrade, have taken the same steps with the same
    result. My wireless adapter is a MN-730 and I have tried
    re-installing it in different PCI slots without result.
    My other wireless computer runs fine (Home Edition). I
    have no problem with the upgraded computer when using a
    wired connection.
    Rob

Routers Wireless Wireless Adapter Windows XP Networking