Tri Towers Card Game

Hi All,

I have just finished a card game for Nokia 6600,7610 and other Series 60
phones (screen sizes of 176x208).

Its the popular Tri Towers card game and fetaures 5 difficulty settings,
highscores and changeable card faces.

Get the demo from

www.bramsoft.com/files/TriTowersDemo.jar

I welcome any comments (good or bad)

Thanks

Keith
www.bramsoft.com
3 answers Last reply
More about towers card game

    "Keith" <support@bramsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have just finished a card game for Nokia 6600,7610 and other Series 60
    > phones (screen sizes of 176x208).
    >
    > Its the popular Tri Towers card game and fetaures 5 difficulty settings,
    > highscores and changeable card faces.
    >
    > Get the demo from
    >
    > www.bramsoft.com/files/TriTowersDemo.jar
    >
    > I welcome any comments (good or bad)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Keith
    > www.bramsoft.com

    It installs but fails to do anything when i try to run it - that's on my
    (original) NGage.

    Martin.

    "Martin" <zedolf@o2.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Keith" <support@bramsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> I have just finished a card game for Nokia 6600,7610 and other Series 60
    >> phones (screen sizes of 176x208).
    >>
    >> Its the popular Tri Towers card game and fetaures 5 difficulty settings,
    >> highscores and changeable card faces.
    >>
    >> Get the demo from
    >>
    >> www.bramsoft.com/files/TriTowersDemo.jar
    >>
    >> I welcome any comments (good or bad)
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Keith
    >> www.bramsoft.com
    >>

    > It installs but fails to do anything when i try to run it - that's on my
    > (original) NGage.
    >
    > Martin.

    You seriously tried to install that??!

    How do you know it wasn't a virus or just some stupid app to wipe your phone
    book etc?

    "Moo" <rodneylowe@roonster.wanadoo.co.ukREMOVEME> wrote in message

    > "Martin" <zedolf@o2.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Keith" <support@bramsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hi All,
    >>>
    >>> I have just finished a card game for Nokia 6600,7610 and other Series 60
    >>> phones (screen sizes of 176x208).
    >>>
    >>> Its the popular Tri Towers card game and fetaures 5 difficulty settings,
    >>> highscores and changeable card faces.
    >>>
    >>> Get the demo from
    >>>
    >>> www.bramsoft.com/files/TriTowersDemo.jar
    >>>
    >>> I welcome any comments (good or bad)
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> Keith
    >>> www.bramsoft.com
    >>>

    >> It installs but fails to do anything when i try to run it - that's on my
    >> (original) NGage.
    >>
    >> Martin.
    >>

    > You seriously tried to install that??!
    >
    > How do you know it wasn't a virus or just some stupid app to wipe your
    > phone book etc?

    I trust my AV software - it's always works even with SIS install files.

    Martin.

Nokia Phones Games