Tri Towers Card Game

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 20, 2005 10:10:42 PM

Hi All,

I have just finished a card game for Nokia 6600,7610 and other Series 60
phones (screen sizes of 176x208).

Its the popular Tri Towers card game and fetaures 5 difficulty settings,
highscores and changeable card faces.

Get the demo from

www.bramsoft.com/files/TriTowersDemo.jar

I welcome any comments (good or bad)

Thanks

Keith
www.bramsoft.com

More about : tri towers card game

July 20, 2005 11:32:29 PM

"Keith" <support@bramsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I have just finished a card game for Nokia 6600,7610 and other Series 60
> phones (screen sizes of 176x208).
>
> Its the popular Tri Towers card game and fetaures 5 difficulty settings,
> highscores and changeable card faces.
>
> Get the demo from
>
> www.bramsoft.com/files/TriTowersDemo.jar
>
> I welcome any comments (good or bad)
>
> Thanks
>
> Keith
> www.bramsoft.com

It installs but fails to do anything when i try to run it - that's on my
(original) NGage.

Martin.
July 21, 2005 1:35:03 PM

"Martin" <zedolf@o2.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Keith" <support@bramsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have just finished a card game for Nokia 6600,7610 and other Series 60
>> phones (screen sizes of 176x208).
>>
>> Its the popular Tri Towers card game and fetaures 5 difficulty settings,
>> highscores and changeable card faces.
>>
>> Get the demo from
>>
>> www.bramsoft.com/files/TriTowersDemo.jar
>>
>> I welcome any comments (good or bad)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Keith
>> www.bramsoft.com
>>

> It installs but fails to do anything when i try to run it - that's on my
> (original) NGage.
>
> Martin.

You seriously tried to install that??!

How do you know it wasn't a virus or just some stupid app to wipe your phone
book etc?
July 22, 2005 12:59:45 PM

"Moo" <rodneylowe@roonster.wanadoo.co.ukREMOVEME> wrote in message
news:D bnmnl$v9e$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...

> "Martin" <zedolf@o2.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "Keith" <support@bramsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I have just finished a card game for Nokia 6600,7610 and other Series 60
>>> phones (screen sizes of 176x208).
>>>
>>> Its the popular Tri Towers card game and fetaures 5 difficulty settings,
>>> highscores and changeable card faces.
>>>
>>> Get the demo from
>>>
>>> www.bramsoft.com/files/TriTowersDemo.jar
>>>
>>> I welcome any comments (good or bad)
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Keith
>>> www.bramsoft.com
>>>

>> It installs but fails to do anything when i try to run it - that's on my
>> (original) NGage.
>>
>> Martin.
>>

> You seriously tried to install that??!
>
> How do you know it wasn't a virus or just some stupid app to wipe your
> phone book etc?

I trust my AV software - it's always works even with SIS install files.

Martin.