New Build, No Beep, Need HELP!

xiiijojjo

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2012
Okay so i can't get any DVI output on several different screens i tried. Here are the symptoms.

Powers up, cpu fan spins, case fan spins, case LED works, GPU fans spin, GPU LEDs work. I get no beeps or visual output.

I then took every component out of the case and assembled the mobo, 1 ram stick (also tried with two at one point), cpu was already on there, and put the grpahics card on that, but still the same problem: i get no beeps or visuals.

here is a list of my components.

GPU: Asus 560 ti 900mhz overclocked model
PSU: Corsair CX 600
Mobo: Asrock 970 pro 3
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz

sidenote: I have no onboard graphics on this mobo so i connect a DVI cable from the GPU (tried both slots) to the screen and the screen just displays " NO DVI SIGNAL " and it seems to be the same for other screens too so my guess is that either the Mobo or GPU is damaged... Anyways i desperately need some help please!

xiiijojjo

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2012
bump. Still havin' the same problem. I thought the Mobo was the reason why, sent it back to the store, they tested it and sent it back to me now saying that they got it to boot with their setup. Now i'm thinking that the problem may just be the CPU. Because i tested the Mobo/ram/cpu,gpu with another, far superior powersupply and still the same problem: No boot, no system speaker beeps, no DVI output.

Should i sent back the CPU ? I've gone through several lists like this one: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems without any change...