colaturka

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
Hey,what's the best GPU I can get for 200$-300$ for my budget build? So far I'm thinking about getting the sapphire hd 7950 but I'm not sure.

Because i had assumed that you were talking about the sapphire i had linked not that one. Anyway its all down to preference really. I would go with the HIS that I linked because, to me, it looks better and runs a little cooler.

JJ1217

Honorable
Vapor-X is much better than IceQ. Vapor-X in my opinion is the closest to DCII from Asus, without the added pricetag. Whether its worth $30, is up to you (In my opinion it is)

The IceQ has higher minimum temps than the Vapor X but has lower max temps. That's a win in my book sorry.

JJ1217

Honorable
What review are you looking at? The only way you can really compare coolers correctly on cards is if they are running at the same db(a), thus showing a fair representation between heat dissipation and noise.

Sort of like the DCII coolers. They have basically close to the same temps as other non reference coolers, but then again they are completely silent and only run at like 20% compared to other cards which would run at 40%.

colaturka

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013

Plus, I can get the sapphire hd 7950 vx for 260 € while the other hd 7950 cards are much pricier.

jaideep1337

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
For looks get the IceQ cos it looks like a badass futuristic piece of hardware.

The vapor-X will only be slightly cooler(about 2' C at most) so if that matters to you then get it.

My friend and i have the same computer besides motherboard and I have the IceQ where as he has the Vapor X my card Idles at 34c where his Idles at 31c under max load mine never exceeds 55c and his never exceeds 59c with the same clocks so therefore with the process of elimination i have deduced the previous post.

What is the motherboard???
LOOK on the motherboard manufacturer website, and find the list of APPROVED video cards, for YOUR board.
Remember what I told you, use APPROVED video card.

If it is so much cheaper then yes agreed i thought they were within 10 dollars of each other so i completely agree except the HIS looks better =P