Need Advice (Simple Question, please help)

gamer010109

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
Hello Tom's Hardware, let me start off by saying I'm an average high school kid who just got a job paying and now wants to "get back into gaming", well sort of. Basically, I don't have the knowledge, and even though I hear "it's not that hard" to build a custom gaming pc, I don't really need one. My 4/5 year old laptop just died about a month ago and the only way I can access the internet now is using my dad's computer which he is always on, always. He does a lot of his work on it as well so he really doesn't like me even going near it let alone use it.
So here goes, with that little background information I will tell you the type of pre-built I'm looking for with my budget and everything and hopefully you can get me something that I'm looking for. Keep in mind I'm in the US (for shipping purposes).

Budget - $500-$700. My father told me as I am saving for a car I need to start asap, and I shouldn't blow too much on this pc.

I want this computer for office use, as in browsing the internet, watching YouTube videos, and possibly graphic design (as in Photoshop).
Obviously, a computer with those demands I don't believe would run me more then $600. But I believe this next part may very well come close to my max budget.
I would also like to play Minecraft, now I know that game doesn't require much either so hopefully that won't kill me. But I would also like to run GTA 5 when it comes out on medium graphic settings. PLEASE keep in mind that I said medium not max settings, I just want it to run on medium graphic settings very smoothly. I'm not sure how demanding GTA 4 was or how demanding GTA 5 will be but with the games coming out/already out I'm sure the graphics will be pretty sick. Also, yes I know it may be awhile until this game comes out. Anyway, that's all I have.
Please do not tell me to go with a custom, between school and work I won't have time to put together a rig and I just want to get something quick that just gets the job done. Anyway, any more details please reply. I appreciate all feed back, so thank you in advance!

gamer010109

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013